Pocket Nappy – Minky – Penguin Love
Cloth pocket nappies are a great alternative to the disposable diaper. The outside layer of material is made from high-quality polyurethane laminate fabric (PUL), which is waterproof. The inside layer of material is made from suede cloth which is a brushed polyester and is super soft and fluffy to the touch. Suede cloth has a stay dry quality after moisture has passed through it which keeps your baby’s bum feeling dry and happy. A pocket cloth nappy must be paired with inserts. Inserts are the part of the cloth nappy that allows it to be absorbent. Inserts are made from hemp or bamboo. We recommend using one bamboo insert and one hemp insert per nappy change.
Wash & Care Instructions
- Step 1 – Rinse cycle in your machine or hand rinse (it is important to put your nappies through a spin cycle to get rid of all urine water after rinsing)
- Step 2 – Wash on long cycle (fuzzy/cotton) with the quantity of detergent recommended for a heavily soiled wash
- Step 3 – Post-wash rinse and spin
- Do not dry pockets in direct sun as this can cause damage to the PUL fabric over time.
- Do not tumble dry pocket nappies
- Inserts can be dried in the sun or tumble dried on low heat
- Exterior – Waterproof PUL Fabric
- Interior – Suede Cloth
- Washable and Reusable
- Double Row Snaps & Hip Snaps
- Fits 4 – 16kg
- Nappy Size – 36.5cm * 32.5cm
- As soon as your payment reflects in our account, we’ll pack your order and book it with our courier within 48 hours.
- Once your order is booked with the courier we’ll send you a tracking number and link.
- After your order has been collected by the courier, delivery takes place within 3 – 5 working days*.
- *Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.
- Click here to read more about our returns policy.