Cloth Nappy Insert – Bamboo
Cloth nappies are a great alternative to the disposable diaper. The outside layer is made from high-quality polyurethane laminate fabric which is waterproof. The inside layer is made from suede cloth which is a brushed polyester and is super soft and fluffy. It has a stay dry quality after moisture has passed through it which allows for a happy, healthy bum. Between these inner and outer layers, you get the cloth nappy inserts that allow the nappy to be absorbent. Inserts are made from hemp or bamboo. We recommend using one bamboo insert and one hemp insert per nappy change.
Wash & Care Instructions
- Step 1 – Rinse cycle in your machine or hand rinse (it is important to put your nappies and inserts through a spin cycle to get rid of all urine water after rinsing)
- Step 2 – Wash on long cycle (fuzzy/cotton) with the quantity of detergent recommended for a heavily soiled wash
- Step 3 – Post-wash rinse and spin
- Can be tumble dried on low heat, but this shortens their life span
- Inserts can be dried in the sun
- 4 Layer Pure Bamboo Cloth Nappy Insert
- Washable and Reusable
- More Absorbent Than Microfiber Inserts
- Works Like A Sponge To Absorb & Retain Liquids
- As soon as your payment reflects in our account, we’ll pack your order and book it with our courier within 48 hours.
- Once your order is booked with the courier we’ll send you a tracking number and link.
- After your order has been collected by the courier, delivery takes place within 3 – 5 working days*.
- *Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.
- Click here to read more about our returns policy.